Yoga mat cleaners
- Ecological yoga mat cleaner Botanical Cleanser 946 mlPrice €44.00Out of stock
- Out of stock
Yoga mat cleaners - cleaners for yoga mats
Looking for a yoga mat cleaner that will keep your mat fresh and clean after every use? Look no further than our selection of high-quality yoga mat cleaners!
Our yoga mat cleaners are specially formulated to clean and sanitize your mat without leaving any residue or harsh chemicals. Made with all-natural ingredients such as tea tree oil, lavender oil, and witch hazel, our cleaners are gentle on both your mat and your skin.
To maintain the hygiene and long-lasting quality of your yoga mat, the yoga mat needs to be cleaned properly. The cleaning regime depends on the style of yoga and the degree of intensity (eg hot yoga - more sweating), the material of the mat (rubber, cork, artificial materials) and the frequency of cleaning. For easy cleansing after exercise, organic cleansers based on essential oils and vinegar are available. For occasional deep cleansing, we recommend a 'bath' for a yoga mat with a more intense but non-aggressive cleanser. We especially recommend it for yoga mats that have open cells. After each use and cleansing, the yoga mat should be dried (wiped with a cloth, left spread), but not exposed to strong heat sources (sun, heaters).
- Two fairly universal yoga mat cleaners are: the ReYoga Kit yoga mat cleaner and Manduka Mat Wash Gingergrass cleaner. Both are designed for all types of yoga mats.
- Yoga mats made of natural rubber need special care. Rubber is a natural material, a "living" material. External factors further affect such yoga mats. Therefore, caring for them is even more important. Cleaners ensure rubber flexibility and good adhesion.
- Cork yoga mats are very durable and need minimal care. Cork is a natural material and has antibacterial and antimicrobial properties. In case of very frequent use, regular cleaning (once a week) is recommended. Clean the mat with cold water and a gentle, non-aggressive detergent. Reyoga cleanser is also suitable.
- For yoga mats with open cells, which are intended primarily for high-intensity exercises with a lot of sweating - for example, hot yoga, Manduka Refresh cleanser is used.
Whether you prefer a spray, a wipe, or a solution, we have a yoga mat cleaner that will fit your needs. Our spray cleaners are easy to use and perfect for on-the-go cleaning, while our wipe cleaners are convenient for use at home or in the studio. And for those who prefer a solution, our concentrated cleaners can be diluted to your desired strength for a customized cleaning experience.
No matter which cleaner you choose, you can rest assured that your yoga mat will be fresh, clean, and ready for your next practice. So why wait? Browse our selection of yoga mat cleaners today and start taking care of your mat the right way!