- I have a discount code - how can I use it?
- Is it possible to use multiple discount codes at one time?
- I received a free shipping discount code and a discount code. Can I use both codes?
- Are the special offers adding up?
- What can I do if I am not satisfied with the product?
- What can I do if I receive a damaged product?
- How to proceed in case of a complaint, product return or exchange?
- What brands can I find on yogalineshop.com?
- Where is the YogaLine store located?
- Can I also place an order by phone?
- It is my first time that I order from you. How do I place an order and purchase?
- Can I make payment upon delivery?
- Who delivers my order?
- How much are the shipping costs?
- How much are at home delivery costs? Is it possible to pick up the package in person?
- Delivery in case of failed delivery attempt
Couldn't find the answer you were looking for? Need help choosing a product? Talk to our expert. Contact us at [email protected] or call us at +386 (0)40 728 330 and we will be happy to answer your questions!
1. Discount code
I have a discount code - how can I use it?
You enter the discount code in the basket or during the order implementation in the "Discount code" box. After entering the discount code click "Apply". Your shopping cart will be automatically updated with a discount code.
Is it possible to use multiple discount codes at one time?
Only one discount code can be used at a time. Discounts are cumulative unless otherwise specified in the terms of the campaign. The action does not apply to gift vouchers.
I received my free shipping discount code and I have a discount code. Can I use both codes?
You may only use one discount code per order.
Are the special offers adding up?
Yes, special offers are aggregated in the case of discount codes. Actions do not apply to gift vouchers.
What should I do if I receive a damaged product?
The consumer must return the goods with which he/she is not satisfied for any reason within thirty days after the notice of cancellation has been sent. Please note that the goods must be returned undamaged. The consumer may not use the goods received until the contract is canceled. Learn more about the refund.
What can I do if I receive a damaged product?
Due to defects in purchased goods, the consumer may claim a warranty or rights arising from a material defect in accordance with the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act (hereinafter ZVPot). You can find all the complaint, return and substantive errors forms on the return of goods page.
How to proceed in case of a complaint, product return or exchange?
In case of complaint, return of the product or replacement, please contact us at [email protected] or telephone +386 (0) 40 728330.
What brands can I find on yogalineshop.com?
You can find brands:
from the world of yoga: prAna, Manduka, ReYoga, Liforme, Lotuscrafts, Shambala Barcelona, Yoga Design Lab...
from the 'outdoor' area: Lafuma, prAna, Petzl, Icebreaker, Mizu life, Black Diamond, ClimbON, Edelrid ...
brands from all area: Ulla, Luci, Alles Moi, Joco ...
Where is the YogaLine store located?
The YogaLine store is located in Kranj, Slovenia:
Can I place an order by phone?
The buyer can also order the product by phone at +386 40 728 330 or via Facebook Messenger. Upon ordering, a UPN form (universal bank payment form) is sent to his/her e-mail address, which the buyer pays by post or bank. After paying the order, we send the product and the invoice to the customer. The buyer agrees to the general terms and conditions of payment.
It's my first order at your shop. How do I buy from you?
The purchase looks like this:
- Find the product you want and add it to your cart. A window opens that offers two options - to shop further or to complete the purchase. Choose what works best for you.
- Enter your details, select the desired shipping method and payment method. Finally, carefully read the details of your order and confirm your choice with "Place Your Order".
- When you have selected everything you need, carefully check the basket and click on the "Proceed to Checkout" button.
- In 1-2 business days, your package will be delivered to the address you provided when ordering
Can I pay for the order upon delivery?
You can also pay for the order when you pick up the package from delivery service. Those should not charge any commission or additional costs when paying for the purchase and delivery!
Who delivers the package to me?
The package is delivered to you by our contract partners: a GLS (General Logistics Systems, Logistics Services, Ltd.), DPD or post office Slovenia delivery service.
How much are the shipping costs?
Shipping costs depend on the amount of orders and country of delivery. Postage is free of charge for orders over 100 €.
How much does home delivery service cost? Is it possible to pick up the package in person?
We offer 3 ways to deliver or transfer products:
- personal pick up in our shop - Kranj, Slovenia
- delivery at the parcel shop,
- delivery to your address.
If the value of the package is less than 100 €, delivery cost via delivery service depends on the receiving country. Otherwise it's free.
Delivery in case of failed delivery attempt
Upon first unsuccessful delivery attempt, the courier will leave you with delivery notification. The package number and the contact number of the delivery service are indicated on the notice.
If you would like to arrange for the delivery service to pick up the package, you can call them or send them an email and arrange the delivery time for the package. Alternatively, you can arrange for your package to be delivered to Parcel Shop, where you can pick it up by entering your package number and personal identification number.
Is credit card payment secure?
The yogalineshop website uses the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) security system to transmit data. The user is responsible for protecting personal data by ensuring the security of his / her username and password and adequate software (antivirus) protection of his / her computer. The collection of personal data is recorded on the website of the Information Commissioner of Slovenia.
What payment methods do you offer?
There are four payment methods to choose from:
- Payment on delivery
- Payment cards
- Bank transfer