Eco-friendly yoga mat
- Yoga mat Performance TPEPrice €35.97 Regular Price €59.95
- Reversible Premium Printed Gaiam yoga mat 6mm (173cm)Price €31.25 Regular Price €62.49
- Premium Printed Gaiam yoga mat 6mm (173cm)Price €31.48 Regular Price €62.95
- Classic Printed Gaiam Yoga Mat 4mm (173 cm)Price €28.76 Regular Price €35.95
- Out of stock
- Manduka GRP Yoga Mat 6mm (180cm)Price €116.96 Regular Price €129.95
- Manduka Pro Lite Yoga Mat 4.7mm 180cmPrice €93.60 Regular Price €104.00
- Extra Long Manduka Pro 6 mm 200x132 cm yoga matPrice €270.00 Regular Price €300.00
- Manduka Pro Extra Long yoga mat 6mm 215cmPrice €138.60 Regular Price €154.00
- Manduka welcOMe yoga mat 5mm 174cmPrice €53.96 Regular Price €59.95
- Manduka GRP yoga mat Lite 4mm (180cm)Price €85.46 Regular Price €94.95
- Out of stock
- Curve yoga mat Yoga Design Lab 3.5mm (198cm)Price €89.25 Regular Price €119.00
- Manduka Pro Squared 6mm 198 x 198 cm yoga matPrice €255.00 Regular Price €300.00
- Yoga mat GRP ADAPT Manduka 5mmPrice €89.96 Regular Price €99.95
- Out of stock
- Yoga Design Lab Infinity yoga mat 5mmPrice €86.40 Regular Price €96.00
- Manduka X yoga, fitness mat 5mm 180cmPrice €69.95
- - 99 %Yoga kit Yoga Design Lab
Price €69.19 Regular Price €91.96
Yoga mats made of environmentally friendly materials
Yoga mats made of environmentally friendly and innovative materials (TPE), free of latex, phthalates, toxic chemicals, PVC. In the production of linings, they ensure a low environmental impact, so that there are no toxic releases or other pollution. The mats are odorless, safe to use, do not cause allergies, do not absorb liquids and are recyclable. To maintain hygiene and the life of the yoga pillow, take care of regular maintenance with cleaners.
Quick questions about yoga
Yoga mats - Why so many variations?
There are many different styles (types) of yoga mats available to us. Each style has its own specifics that have enabled the creation of different yoga mats. By choosing the right yoga mat, we make it easier and optimize our exercise. Mats differ in surface, thickness, length, materials from which they are made...
How to choose a yoga mat
There is a flood of various yoga mats on the market. Different materials, different dimensions, price ranges... Each has its own purpose, for sure. You already have a headache when you think which would be best for you? The choice is not as complicated and difficult as it seems. It is important to choose a suitable and useful yoga mat because it will be your regular companion in practicing yoga.
Regardless of your yoga style, choose accessories that are made from natural and ecological materials. We spend a lot of time on the yoga mat in different rooms (yoga studio, nature, at home...), we touch it with bare skin, we sweat on it and many times we even press our lips on the mat. So, not only because of the environment, but also because of ourselves, it is important that the yoga mat is made of clean, flawless materials.
What accessories do we use in yoga?
Do you want to safely progress in yoga poses or make easier the pose in which the body needs more support? Blocks, yoga belts, bolsters, mats, rollers, blankets, eye pads... accessories that take your yoga practice (and other exercises) and meditation to the next level. A special ecological cleaner or yoga towel takes care of keeping your yoga mat clean. For easier transport and protection of yoga mats and accessories, there is a super yoga bag.