Yoga bolsters and blankets
- Meditation pillow Zen half moonPrice €39.95
- Yoga bolster Manduka Enlight RectangularPrice €70.20 Regular Price €78.00
- Yoga bolster rectangular Yoga Design LabPrice €55.21 Regular Price €64.95
- Yoga bolster, cylindrical Ø 24 cmPrice €54.95
- Round Yoga Bolster Manduka EnlightPrice €73.80 Regular Price €82.00
- Peshtemal Wave, Peshtemal towel, blanketPrice €20.76 Regular Price €25.95
- Peshtemal Diamond, Peshtemal towel, blanketPrice €16.16 Regular Price €17.95
- Turkish towel, Peshtemal Vintage blanket 100 x 180 cmPrice €17.96 Regular Price €19.95
- Peshtemal Fish Turkish towel 95 x 175 cmPrice €31.46 Regular Price €34.95
- Peshtemal Fish towel, blanket 260 x 175 cmPrice €47.96 Regular Price €59.95
- Blanket MohairPrice €139.50 Regular Price €155.00
Yoga bolsters and blankets for support in positions
For yoga styles such as restorative / therapeutic yoga, yin yoga, kundalini yoga, yoga for pregnant women, where asanas are held for a long time, in addition to the above, bolsters are also used. Bolsters are stuffed pillows of rectangular or cylindrical shape that help you completely relax in asanas, help soften the body and allow gradual and safe stretching. Different sizes and weights are available, and they are filled with different materials - cotton, kapuk wool, spelled flakes, buckwheat flakes...
Examples of asanas in which we use bolster: Savasana, Balasana, Viparita karani, Supta Baddha Konasana…
Yoga bolster is a type of yoga prop that is designed to provide support and comfort to the body during yoga practice. It is a cushion-like object that is cylindrical in shape and is usually made of a firm and dense material such as cotton or foam.
Yoga bolsters come in different sizes, shapes, and materials to suit different body types and yoga styles. They can be used in various yoga poses such as seated poses, reclining poses, and restorative poses. They are particularly useful for supporting the back, knees, hips, and neck in poses where the body needs to be held for an extended period.
Using a yoga bolster during practice can provide several benefits such as:
- Comfort and support: Bolsters provide a comfortable and supportive surface for the body, allowing practitioners to relax and hold poses for longer periods.
- Alignment: Bolsters can help in maintaining proper alignment in the body, especially in poses that require the use of props.
- Deepening poses: Bolsters can be used to deepen poses by providing additional support to the body, allowing practitioners to move deeper into the pose.
- Relaxation: Bolsters can be used in restorative poses to promote relaxation and reduce stress.
Overall, yoga bolsters are a useful prop that can help practitioners of all levels to improve their practice and enhance their yoga experience.
How to choose the right yoga bolster?
Bolster in yoga is used as a support in various asanas. Like other yoga accessories (blocks, blanket, straps, wheel...), the bolster helps us to relieve the parts of the body in an asana or when we go into a certain asana.
Bolsters are most commonly used in restorative yoga. They help to support the body, provide comfort, and with their help we achieve better blood circulation.
A guide for easier choosing a yoga bolster
Yoga blankets are a type of blanket designed specifically for use during yoga practice. These blankets are typically made from natural materials like cotton or wool and come in a variety of sizes and thicknesses.
One of the main uses of yoga blankets is to provide support and cushioning during yoga poses. They can be folded or rolled up to create a stable base for seated postures, or used to elevate the hips or head during restorative poses. They can also be used to provide warmth during relaxation and meditation.
Yoga blankets are also commonly used to help with alignment and to modify poses for people with physical limitations or injuries. For example, a blanket can be used to help support the knees in a seated forward fold, or to provide extra padding for the knees or elbows in poses like plank or side plank.
In addition to their practical uses, yoga blankets can also add a decorative element to a yoga space. Many blankets come in bright colors and patterns, and can be used to add warmth and personality to a yoga studio or home practice area.
Overall, yoga blankets are a versatile and useful prop that can help yogis of all levels deepen their practice and enhance their comfort and alignment in various postures.
Yoga blanket is irreplaceable for the asana savasana - the position of the dead, when we lie on the ground, and makes us feel warm and comfortable. The blanket can provide great support and comfort in other asanas as well - from basic (sitting support) to advanced (upright, headstand). The blanket can be bent and allows the legs to relax and support the lower back or can be used as a knee pad. Its advantage is the adjustment of height and shape.