Yoga mats made from natural materials
- Natural cork yoga mat 1.5 mm Yoga Design LabPrice €52.50 Regular Price €75.00
- Cork yoga matPrice €80.96Out of stock
- Cork yoga mat Yoga Design Lab 3.5mm 178 cmPrice €58.80 Regular Price €84.00
- Manduka Eko Lite yoga mat 4mm (180 cm)Price €81.00 Regular Price €90.00
- eKO Lite 4mm Yoga Mat LONG (200 cm) MandukaPrice €89.96 Regular Price €99.95
- Manduka Eko 5mm yoga mat 180cmPrice €91.76 Regular Price €101.95
- Manduka eKo 5mm LONG yoga mat from natural rubberPrice €98.96 Regular Price €109.95
- Yoga mat Element Grow XL 200cm 4mm natural rubberPrice €89.91 Regular Price €99.90
- Large Yoga mat Steady 6mm 200cm ReYogaPrice €98.96 Regular Price €109.95
- prAna Verde Large natural rubber Yoga MatPrice €104.36 Regular Price €115.95
- prAna Verde natural rubber yoga matPrice €98.96 Regular Price €109.95
- Travel yoga mat 1.5 mm (178cm)Price €54.00 Regular Price €60.00
- Yoga mat Combo 3.5mm (178 cm)Price €68.80 Regular Price €86.00
- Curve yoga mat Yoga Design Lab 3.5mm (198cm)Price €89.25 Regular Price €119.00
- - 99 %Yoga kit Yoga Design Lab
Price €69.19 Regular Price €91.96
Yoga mats made of natural rubber, cork, jute
We take care of the planet here. Mats that are comfortable for your body and the environment. All products are biodegradable, recyclable and free of harmful, toxic ingredients. Natural rubber does not originate from Amazonian tree species and producers do not destroy rainforests or rare tree species. The mat making process is sustainably oriented. The oak tree does not need to be cut down to produce cork, only the surface layer of the bark is cut off from the wood. This layer is restored within 15-20 years. Farmers engaged in cork extraction take good care of oak trees, they nurture them and allow them to grow unhindered. To maintain the hygiene and lifespan of yoga mats, maintain them regularly with cleansers.
Yoga mats made of natural rubber need special care. Rubber is a natural material, a "living" material. External factors further affect such yoga mats. That is why their care is even more important. For daily cleansing, we recommend Manduka Gingergass Yoga Mat Cleanser or reYoga Yoga Mat Cleanser. With these cleansers, we not only clean the yoga mat, but also take care of the flexibility of the natural rubber and good grip.
The cork yoga mat is very durable and long lasting. To maintain quality, always bend it so that the cork is on the outside - this way you prevent the cork from breaking. Do not expose the mat to extreme conditions (sun, heat). After exercising, dry the mat, spread it on the floor or hang it to dry completely, and only then bend it. Cork is a natural material and has antibacterial and antimicrobial properties. It contains the substance suberin (waxy substance) which makes it resistant to fire and water. Cork is a super natural insulator. In case of very frequent use, regular cleaning (once a week) is recommended. On some parts the cork may darken or the mat may get darker stains.
Quick questions about yoga
Yoga mats - Why so many variations?
There are many different styles (types) of yoga mats available to us. Each style has its own specifics that have enabled the creation of different yoga mats. By choosing the right yoga mat, we make it easier and optimize our exercise. Mats differ in surface, thickness, length, materials from which they are made...
How to choose a yoga mat
There is a flood of various yoga mats on the market. Different materials, different dimensions, price ranges... Each has its own purpose, for sure. You already have a headache when you think which would be best for you? The choice is not as complicated and difficult as it seems. It is important to choose a suitable and useful yoga mat because it will be your regular companion in practicing yoga.
Regardless of your yoga style, choose accessories that are made from natural and ecological materials. We spend a lot of time on the yoga mat in different rooms (yoga studio, nature, at home...), we touch it with bare skin, we sweat on it and many times we even press our lips on the mat. So, not only because of the environment, but also because of ourselves, it is important that the yoga mat is made of clean, flawless materials.
What accessories do we use in yoga?
Do you want to safely progress in yoga poses or make easier the pose in which the body needs more support? Blocks, yoga belts, bolsters, mats, rollers, blankets, eye pads... accessories that take your yoga practice (and other exercises) and meditation to the next level. A special ecological cleaner or yoga towel takes care of keeping your yoga mat clean. For easier transport and protection of yoga mats and accessories, there is a super yoga bag.